I think everybody has a physical list or at least a somewhat mental list of things they want to accomplish before they die. A bucket list. For myself a lot of things go on that list and a lot of them are unimportant and humorous to say the least. Having a Rock Star moment, being on a crime show and having an intense table moment as well as being tackled at some point in the show. Being in a music video that is super emotional and you get to sing while everything is happening. A list of things never the less.
Living in a world of social media where people can be a slight bit overly interested in other people’s lives, this would be a great way to share something. I will add to the list while hopefully crossing out some of the things on said list as time goes on. You can track the journey with me and see what messes I have gotten myself into while seeing what life has to offer.
P.S. I am a hopeless romantic so be prepared.
· Have a dinner with Tom Hanks.
· Meet Miss Oprah.
· Be in a music video.
· Be on a crime show.
· Meet Matt Damon.
· Meet Maya Angelou.
· Meet Bill Cosby.
· Cook/Eat the perfect steak.
· Go to a third world country.
· Vacation on an island.
· Fall in love (How cliché).
· Have my own library of books.
· Have a wonderful kiss in the rain.
· Learn to surf.
· Swim with dolphins.
· Buy my mom and dad a house close to where I settle down.
· Run a marathon.
· Have a one less lonely girl moment at a Justin Bieber concert.
· Be able to make delicious coffees at my house.
· Backpack across Europe without being sold into sex slavery.
· Work at a camp with kids.
· Learn how to play the piano (better).
· Learn how to play the guitar.
· Learn about my family history to extensive lengths.
· Be able to do more than 30 push-ups.
· Be fluent in multiple languages.
· Go to a ball and be dressed up like a princess.
· Learn how to cook my Grandma Elam’s peach cobbler.
· Learn how to cook my dad’s homemade cinnamon rolls.
· Someone play a song meant for me (Gavin DeGraw has a few pointers).
· Meet the other Lindsey Scrivener’s in the world.
· Dye my hair.
· Own a Volvo XC-90.
· Learn ball room.
· Climb a tree with someone.
· Edward Cullen might be a creep but I kind of feel for him.
· Win a game of arm wrestling.
· Make the perfect fudge.
· Go see Adele in concert.
· Go see Aerosmith in concert.
· Star gaze with someone.
· Watch the sunrise on a beach.
· Go see a Hall and Oats concert with my dad.
· Learn how to make Felipe’s burrito.
· Be on a Mardi Gras float (I’d probably hate it).
· Ride a horse while it runs through a dirt path is in woods.
· Travel the world for the best chocolate.
· Work out with Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper.
· Learn to write like people back in the early 1900’s.
· Go to a Dane Cook show.
· Go to a Ellen DeGeneres comedy show.
· Own all of the original Disney movies.
· Go without a cell phone (Sam Worthington doesn’t have one at all).
· Go on a hunt for mythical legends.
· Find a boy who looks at me with unconditional love like my dog does.
· Have my closet be magazine organized.
· Learn how to paint well.